Welcome to the LawWorks Clinics Network Forum
Meet, Share, Learn.
Please read our Terms of Service and Terms of Reference
Terms of Service
The purpose of these Terms of Service is to regulate and moderate the use of the Law Works Online Forum.
The Terms of Service apply to all members.
The Terms of Service should be read in conjunction with the Terms of reference for the LawWorks Online Forum.
All members must agree to abide by the following guidelines as a condition of membership:
- Members must not post personal details or information which may identify a client, service user, or survivor.
- Some members of the network are legal representatives. LawWorks does not endorse, recommend or guarantee the quality of advice posted or work of members.
- Members of the Forum must not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, age, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, disability or other status.
- Members must show respect and courtesy to other members of the Forum.
- Members must ensure that they adhere to the policies and procedures of their organisations including confidentiality issues when posting on the Forum.
- Members must adhere to professional ethical standards at all times when posting on the Forum and refrain from undermining other members and non-members by openly criticising them on the Forum.
- Any issues of concern should be referred to the organisation that is the subject of any complaint through their complaints process and resolved outside of the LawWorks Online Forum.
- Members must respect the copyright of materials posted on the Forum by LawWorks and other members.
- LawWorks reserves the right to remove any post that does not comply with these guidelines.
- LawWorks reserves the right to take action against any member who does not adhere to the Terms of Service. This may include removal from the Forum.· LawWorks reserves the right to take action against any member whose posts deliberately offend, attack or disrupt the Forum or another member of the Forum. This may include removal from the Forum.
If you have any concerns about any other aspect of the Forum please contact us by email to [email protected]
Terms of Reference
This is an online Forum for those who are involved in the provision of pro bono law clinics.
The LawWorks Online Forum is part of the wider LawWorks organisation. You can find out more about LawWorks on our website http://www.lawworks.org.uk/
This Forum aims to support the development and running of pro bono legal clinics. Members are encouraged to avoid the use of technical legal language if possible.
The objectives of the LawWorks Online Forum are to:
- Facilitate peer-support and the sharing of good practice
- Strengthen the understanding of forum members on legal and policy issues
- Share advice-tools including templates and learning materials
- Network with other clinic organisers
Membership is open to clinic leads and coordinators of clinics registered with the LawWorks Clinics Network based in the UK and primary contacts from member law firms, law schools and advice agencies.